Providing an equal degree of opportunity for those with disabilities makes up the basic foundation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The publication is meant to assist entities within both title II and title III understand how any new requirements for the likes of swimming pools – particularly those[…]
- ADA Bathroom Grab-Bar Requirements
- What To Consider When Picking A Toilet Type
- What Is The Cost Of A Permanent Wheelchair Ramp?
- Federal Requirements For Handicapped Bathrooms
- 3 Important Reasons For Your Website To Be ADA Compliant