There are many things that increase disability accessibility in schools, such as touchless sinks, mechanical lifts, and automatic doors. These items increase accessibility for all beyond the requirements set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). All of these design elements help students with hearing, sight and cognitive[…]
- ADA Bathroom Grab-Bar Requirements
- What To Consider When Picking A Toilet Type
- What Is The Cost Of A Permanent Wheelchair Ramp?
- Federal Requirements For Handicapped Bathrooms
- 3 Important Reasons For Your Website To Be ADA Compliant