In order to make it easier to comply with ADA Access regulations regarding disability access and reduce the number of opportunistic lawsuits in the courts, California’s State Legislature enacted SB 1186 in September 2012. This new law builds a stronger framework of procedural requirements for attorneys that file suits relating to[…]
- ADA Bathroom Grab-Bar Requirements
- What To Consider When Picking A Toilet Type
- What Is The Cost Of A Permanent Wheelchair Ramp?
- Federal Requirements For Handicapped Bathrooms
- 3 Important Reasons For Your Website To Be ADA Compliant