Level AA conformity is the middle range of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, WCAG 2.0. This level of conformity indicates compliance with the lower level conformity, A. Consequently, AAA compliance indicates compliance with both A and AA levels. The compliance guidelines help everyone to easily access the content on the[…]
- ADA Bathroom Grab-Bar Requirements
- What To Consider When Picking A Toilet Type
- What Is The Cost Of A Permanent Wheelchair Ramp?
- Federal Requirements For Handicapped Bathrooms
- 3 Important Reasons For Your Website To Be ADA Compliant