In July 1990, George H. W. Bush enacted the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) into a law. It was the foundation of all legal obligations in government agencies and businesses regarding individuals who are struggling with disabilities. This Act has been refined throughout the years by different amendments and[…]
- ADA Bathroom Grab-Bar Requirements
- What To Consider When Picking A Toilet Type
- What Is The Cost Of A Permanent Wheelchair Ramp?
- Federal Requirements For Handicapped Bathrooms
- 3 Important Reasons For Your Website To Be ADA Compliant