Handicap bathroom requirements are clearly outlined in the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) that was passed by Congress in the year 1990. Per Title III of this act, public accommodations and other services that are operated via private entities must follow ADA bathroom requirements. Herein are contained the particular[…]
- ADA Bathroom Grab-Bar Requirements
- What To Consider When Picking A Toilet Type
- What Is The Cost Of A Permanent Wheelchair Ramp?
- Federal Requirements For Handicapped Bathrooms
- 3 Important Reasons For Your Website To Be ADA Compliant